We dedicate ourselves to sell 100% renewable energy based on projects that we built, develop and operate. To fulfill this purpose we apply the following skills:
Operating at the heart of the energy transition, and with the aim to foster this transition among its clients, EDF Renewables must constantly re-think energy production methods to advance towards a sustainable future and ensure ongoing competitiveness. Against this backdrop, innovation is a key part of the Group’s strategy, enabling us to support the transformation of the sector and tackle the challenges lying ahead by fostering new technologies, expanding the use of digital technologies and supporting the emergence of Big Data.
The company is already working on new business models based on digital technologies and their applications (distributed generation, energy storage, electricity sales contracts with large companies, etc.) and positioning itself as a leader in the energy sector’s transformation. EDF Renewables invests its human and financial resources in developing innovative solutions and works with a range of partners to put these solutions into practice for the benefit of our clients.
The company is notably working with EDF R&D to investigate and test projects designed to integrate renewable and variable energy sources in its production system.
As an integrated operator with global reach, EDF Renewables covers the entire value chain in the production of renewable energy, from project development and construction, plant operation and maintenance, to power commercialization, always ensuring and adequate balance with the geographic and human environment.
- Land search.
- Energy yield assessment.
- Basic and detailed engineering.
- Environmental impact studies.
- Community consultation.
- Project management: administrative, economic and technical coordination.
- Project financing.
- Engineering (electrical, acoustic, etc.).
- Works management (program management).
Asset Management (Owner’s representation)
- Technical Management of the Assets.
- Performance & Production Monitoring and Management of the Assets.
- Contractual Management of the Assets.
- Commercial Management of the Assets.
Operations and Maintenance
- In-house O&M of the Assets.
- In-house Purchasing, Procurement, Inventory Mananagement and Optimization.
- Special Maintenance Support.
- Support on taking overs or internalizations of the O&M.
As part of its project development activity, the Group develops and sells structured assets, i.e. all or part of projects it has built, to third parties wishing to acquire these infrastructure assets.